Thursday, April 7, 2011

What's in a Name?

Yep.
I changed my blog name again.
I know it has become ridiculous.
But, I plan to keep this name.
Alrighty?
Everyday Carnival.

I am planning a carnival fundraiser for this summer.
The plan is for it to be a community outreach,
as well as raise funds for World Orphans.

I am also hoping to get together some crafty stuff for sale,
to make money for our adoption fund.
Some Bow Ties.
Maybe some of these bean bags.
Maybe some of these cutie horsies.
And this? What a fish pond!
Some stuffie elephants.




Stuff like that. Stuff to bring the carnival home, to your everyday.

And, the name was inspired by that.
Everyday Carnival

It is not because I am such a crazy fun mom everyday.
I ain't. I try to be fun every once in a while.
Things are pretty much plain crazy around here, though.

p.s. Look on the sidebar. I have a button now!
Courtesy of Heather @ Life Made Lovely

7 comments:

erksmom said...

haha! I certainly hope your name changing your blog doesn't really put anyone out ;-) I love blog changes, they're fun. And I think this new name is perfect and I think what you're planning to do is awesome!

Nicollerobidart said...

I love it!! I love all the ideas that you plan to make! I will take one each of all the crafty's. I would love to help with it this summer. I am sorry I haven't responded to your email. I am not sure if I will be in town that weekend. I hope to give you a answer soon. If I can't come, could I help in other ways? Let me know. Miss seeing you too :)

Kristine Foley said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Love yours!! Carnival fundraiser what a great fun idea!! Seriously need to get my hands on one of those elephants!!!!!! My little M's room is all about them! I look forward to following along ;)

Nini Lettner said...

You are so clever! Love the changes and looking forward to more of your amazing creations!

Nessa said...

like it!

Erin Adams said...

Too sweet, Nicolle. Thanks so much!! Maybe we can have a carnival project work day some time that you could come to! We need to see each other. :)

Erin Adams said...

Hooray for Elephants!!