Friday, April 8, 2011

(Five Minute Friday) If You Met Me...

I've been wanting to give Five Minute Fridays a go for a while.
I'm not a great writer. So, I'm not too sure how this will go.
But, the topic is too good to pass up.
The rules are -write for 5 minutes & publish as is. No editing.
Try it along with me!
The Gypsy Mama is the hostess. Go see her.

Today's topic - If You Met Me...

Go.

I you met me, you would hear me, too.
I have a loud laugh.
Very loud sometimes.
I also tend to talk too loudly.
I may not be the one if the group talking the most.
But, I could be the one talking the loudest.

I also smile a lot.
And make a lot of faces in general.
You may see me rolling my eyes.
Or making other unattractive faces.
I have a very expressive face.
Sometimes in a bad way.
I often look awful in photos, because of this.

Years ago, I had a guy ask,
"why do you always look so bad in photos?
It's not like you're an ugly girl in person."
Thanks.

I usually have a children with me now days.
Since I've got 4 kids & the oldest 4.
But, I certainly don't mind going out by myself.
Or better yet, just with my husband.

I usually wear jeans & a t-shirt & no make up.
But, I like to dress up, too.
I wear heels

Stop!

Alright. Here are some photos for illustrative purposes.
(It is hard to leave this as is. My very first sentence isn't even good. Ha!)



14 comments:

irishmum2boys said...

Your post made me giggle, I loved the pictures of you! I get myself often into trouble because I am an eye roller too :) By the way you look lovely in your family picture :)

Undeservingrace said...

my daughter is 6 and is already using her beautiful face to show her emotions and thoughts. the use of eyes and eyebrows crack me up most of time. now following from 5 minute friday come by and say hello :)
{tara} from Undeserving Grace

anna said...

I love your laugh and your facial expressions. And who in the world made the photo comment...I know, I know, don't say...

emily said...

Tami and I always talk about your laugh!! It's the *Best*!! :)

Cailanmatthews said...

love your "about me" blip over on the on the side :)

Cailanmatthews said...

love your "about me" bit off to the side :)

Nicola said...

Erin, I love your laugh. I always have and your facial expressions are what make you, you.

Erin Adams said...

You may be able to guess. :)

Erin Adams said...

Oh no Tara. ;)
Thanks for the follow. You have a great blog!

Erin Adams said...

Do you have a blog? I couldn't find you on the 5 minute link up. I'd like to learn more about you, my fellow eye-roller! :)

Erin Adams said...

I love you girls! And miss you.

Erin Adams said...

Thanks! I clicked over to your blog. Gorgeous!

Erin Adams said...

love you, friend!

Stephanie said...

What a great writing prompt! I almost want to join in.

Tim says I talk loudly too. He often shushes me in public places...kindly, of course. ;)

I wear jeans and tee almost every day. In fact, I think it's high time I buy a few skirts for the summer.