Friday, May 28, 2010

Guy Flowers


Today I made this floral delivery for a High School graduate.  
It was requested to be masculine looking.  

This Pincushion Protea comes to my mind, as a guy flower.  
They are super sturdy.  
They almost look dangerous.

Kangaroo Paws look masculine, I think.  
Straight, clean lines &strong branches.



Bromeliads are quite masculine.  My husband bought one for a houseplant.  I did not care for it.  I didn't force it out of the house.  But, I was unwilling to give my husband any affirmation that it was good looking.  
So, it got taken to Scott's office.  There, the Bromeliad is well loved by men.  They call it el Tigre.

This isn't THE el Tigre.  Just a look a like I found on the web.
 


What do you think of as being a man flower?



2 comments:

paisley and lace said...

A good bottle of scotch!

Erin said...

Nice Tina! This young man was underage for the scotch flower.