Friday, September 10, 2010

Our Own Little Tagger

One of kids, who shall remain nameless,
was doing sidewalk chalk yesterday evening.


He wasn't really doing it on the sidewalk.
He was intently making marks on all of the flagstone we have precariously piled
(waiting to be used in a new patio).

Then Scott & I stepped inside to finish dinner prep.

The child continued the outdoor tagging.

He colored posts.  He colored the sand box.

Then somehow, he got past us in the kitchen

& went on marking indoors.

There were marks on the hallway walls.

Marks on the dining table & chairs.

And his final masterpiece,
which he showed us when we went in to start the kid's evening bath,
was a huge circling of the toilet paper holder.
The spiral design was ginormous.  I have no idea how he did it.

It was cool.
We have a little tagger.

2 comments:

Stef said...

ahhhh, this sounds so much like my artists, Rachel and Kara. I tell myself that someday I will miss their "details" they've added to our home :)

Krista said...

Haha! Nick just said to me tonight "Elena is on track, by the time she is a teenager, to be covered in tattoos and spray painting everything."