Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter at Home



We had a quiet Easter this year. Gillian came down with a stomach virus a few days ago, so we couldn't go spend the holiday with the rest of the family. She seems to be on the road to recovery, though. Hopefully she'll be pretty much back to her normal self by tomorrow.



Since Gillian wasn't too terribly sick today, we still put the kids in nice clothes




& did a little egg hunt for her.




Yes, we let her have candy - even being sick...





Checking it all out.



I made these bunny ears for her last night, for her Easter basket. She doesn't really like to keep them on. But, I told her that she had to be a bunny to go on the egg hunt. So, she kept them on the whole time!








Oh. And, our Easter breakfast was really tasty & simple. Eggs with Chives & Fresh Ricotta.



I was planning on making my own fresh ricotta, which is a simple & delicious thing. But, once Gillian got sick, I just picked up some fresh ricotta from Deluxe Foods. The dish is fabulous, & so easy.


4 comments:

Stef said...

I'm glad Gillian is feeling better! Stomach bugs are awful on little ones.
The kids looked very cute in their Easter clothes and that Peyton is one cute boy!

big hair betty said...

Yes, I agree with Stef that Peyton is very handsome! Glad Gillian had a fun day despite the sickness!

Julie Handel said...

I love the pictures with the kid's on the green chair - so cute!

big hair betty said...

Yes, I agree with Stef that Peyton is very handsome! Glad Gillian had a fun day despite the sickness!