I've been tagged. This is the first time. Wow. Thanks, Laura, for making me feel special. But, this is a challenge. 6 things! I'm not that quirky....
Here's the deal -
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2.Post the rules.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least 3 people.
5.Make sure the people you tagged know you tagged them by commenting to them.
I'll tag Nini, Julie & Meris.
1) I love to cook & bake, but hate to sample & taste test. I never try the food, until I am serving it. If I feel it really needs a taste test, I make someone else taste it. This habit has brought about some yucky food being served, to be sure... White bean chili with hard beans... Profiteroles with unsweetened filling... pancakes made with detergent...
2) I inform my husband of all the chores I do each day, so he can properly compliment me.
3) When I turn music on in the house, in the morning, I leave the same album playing all day long. So I don't have to bother changing it, I may continue turning that album on for several days in a row.
4) Although I have long hair, I rarely brush it - usually once or twice a week.
5) I love, really love, donating blood. Does that make me somewhere close to masochistic?
6) I have a collection of broken dishes that I have been building for years. It is to make a mosaic tile counter top or floor or some such thing. I still have never learned how to do such mosaic, though.