Monday, February 25, 2008

My Kids Today

Just look at them! My kids are being so lovely today. Really.



Daddy went back to work. But, the kids are being so good, I still got a nap.

Peyton will be a week old tomorrow. My, how times flies. It seems like just yesterday he was born. (I guess it was almost yesterday...)

He had his first check up at the doctor today. He's back up to his birthweight, and then some. But, he still seems so skinny. And, our little Gillian is seeming so big these days!

3 comments:

Stef said...

How cute. I think Gillian suddenly does look very big!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable Erin! How are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Erin, I'm sure your mom has told you that I am a daily reader to your blog. It always puts a smile on my face. So, when you didn't update it for a few days, I assumed you were giving birth to Peyton. CONGRATULATIONS!! Your children are beautiful. Just remember, although Gillian may look like a big girl, she is still a peanut. I wish I would have realized how little Holden still was when Aidan was born. He seemed so big compared to her. Enjoy your babies! They grow up sooo fast!
Elissa McGuire