Saturday, February 9, 2008

Golden Girl






Today we took some sandwiches to the park & played around a bit. The weather was fantastic. We had a good time relaxing, picking daisies & people watching.

Then after the park, we did a little shopping at Saffron & Genieve.

Then Gillian & I waited at the Salon, while daddy got his hair cut. I usually do his hair, but I really haven't felt like doing it in recent days, so I made him an appointment at my salon. Check out Gillian waiting in this chair. She is sporting her new golden shoes that her Grandma Kathy sent her a couple weeks ago.
Oh. And, we started the morning with Scott bringing us home donuts. He got Gillian a special Valentine's donut, heart shaped with icing & heart sprinkles. She did enjoy.

3 comments:

Stef said...

cute pictures!

Krista said...

So cute. I love the way she sits and ponders things. I hope Elijah sits and ponders things... he needs to learn to be calm from Gillian. :)

Krista said...

So cute. I love the way she sits and ponders things. I hope Elijah sits and ponders things... he needs to learn to be calm from Gillian. :)