Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Grown up Food, Baby Food

My mom gave us some of her overage from thae farm "leftovers" that she gets from her friend Susanne every week. We got cauliflower & broccoli & lettuce.
So, we had our favorite soup last night - Cauliflower Soup with Pecorino.
Gillian loved it, too. She ate TONS of it. So, I will be making more creamed soups this week. We got fresh peas in our farm box last week. So, I'll make Pea Soup with Mint Cream (from my "Greens" cookbook) & I'll try this Broccoli soup, too.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Follow up...
We LOVED this broccoli soup recipe!

Stef said...

Its so good that you're feeding her "people" food. Rachel eats anything and everything we eat and I think she's much happier and healthier for it.

Erin said...

Follow up...
We LOVED this broccoli soup recipe!