Monday, May 21, 2007

The Farmer's Wife



A few days ago, Scott brought home a huge bag of artichokes from work. Yeah! It's always a big treat when he brings home the latest pick, whether it be Raspberries, Strawberries or Artichokes. I feel like a farmer's wife on those days, suddenly having to think of something to do with the "harvest". I just trimmed, halved & steamed all the 'chokes. I plan to try making some stuffed, fried artichokes this week. I'll let you know how they turn out.
Do any of you have recipe boxes on Epicurious? They just started the option of being able to make your box public. I am currently ranked as the most active. I am not sure how that happened. Maybe no one else has gone public? Anyway. Check out our recipes. My user name is erinadams41. And, if anyone else has a public box, let us know, so we can try your favorites, too.

3 comments:

Stef said...

I have one, but have no idea how to use it. Maybe you can teach me. How do I add recipes to it? My account is stef59

Julie Handel said...

sooo cool, you're famous. I'm totally going to use this - yay Epicurious!

Stefanie said...

I have one, but have no idea how to use it. Maybe you can teach me. How do I add recipes to it? My account is stef59