Monday, June 15, 2009

Felt Sweeties

For quite a while, I have been planning on fashioning a new mobile for the nursery. The airplanes are still hanging in there.





My idea for the new one is to make little felt sweets, like candies, cupcakes, etc... Since, girls are made of sugar & spice. I thought that would be nice.


I haven't started the project at all. The thought occurred to me today that maybe I could buy someone else's felt sweets off of Etsy. I found some I like....




Tasty





Delicious




Perfect




But. This lady isn't just passing out her felt artwork. It would end up being a pricey mobile to buy a collection of her treats. I think I will have to use the photos of her work for inspiration to make my own. Do check out her work. British Cream Tea on Etsy.



3 comments:

Hummingbirder said...

I'm sure you could do it...you're amazing with the crafts and all!
Cute idea!

Stef said...

oh my goodness... the pastry ones look like real food! YUM!

Nicola said...

I love the sweeties idea. They are so cute.