Sunday, May 17, 2009

Los Altos

After visiting Gabriel's grave in Palo Alto, we spent a little family time in Los Altos. We walked around a little bit downtown.
We got great treats at the Satura Cakes bakery.





Their Brioche donuts are WAY too good.




"Me want another one, right now, please!"


Then we took some sandwiches from the Italian Deli over to Shoup Park for some picnic & play time. It was really hot, though. About 100 degrees... So, we didn't last too long.



Moira was pretty comfortable in the shade.
This little dress is one of my great finds from Goodwill. It is homemade. It was heartbreaking to see it at the thrift store. So, I had to buy it & give it a good home. Even though, I really didn't need anymore clothes for Moira.



6 comments:

Stef said...

You guys have such cute kids! Peyton is suddenly looking like such a big boy. Maybe because Moira is so full of tiny baby cuteness. :)

I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for God's comfort, peace and joy to be upon you. Cannot believe its been 4 years....

Stef said...

I'm a bit slow... I thought today was the 16th and tomorrow is the 17th. I'm sorry...

Hummingbirder said...

Such a pretty dress for Moira!
I once found a handmade wool, little girls sweater and I couldn't believe someone would donate it! I still have it.
Great pics!

kristen said...

How sweet she is, Erin! Congratulations and way to go. You have such a happy little family. What a blessing.

Steph said...

Thanks for your sweet words on my Gram blog entry. I do wish I could have gotten there before she passed. I meant to send our love on the 17th and I totally missed it. I am so glad to see that you guys had such a wonderful visit though. I happen to find the cd with the pictures from Gabriel's birth and I had a sweet tear-filled remembrance of that time, getting to see such a beautiful example of a mother's love, and how abundantly he has blessed you and Scott in continuing to grow your family.

kristen said...

How sweet she is, Erin! Congratulations and way to go. You have such a happy little family. What a blessing.