Monday, December 3, 2007

The Stockings






I have finished Gillian's stocking. Hooray! The ones I made for Scott & I a couple years ago are hand-pieced & stitched "crazy quilt" style with vintage fabrics. That took me a long time. At that time, I was on bed-rest. So, I had the heaps of time. That is what I had.

I tried to do a coordinating one for Gillian, but make a way easier one. This one has a little bit of embroidery, but not much, & not much piecing of fabric. And, its bigger than the first set. The ones I made for Scott & I barely fit a DVD. Oops. Merry Christmas - enjoy this pair of underwear. Sorry - but I couldn't fit anything else in your stocking...

3 comments:

Krista said...

Very cute. Did you also sew her name, or is that written with pen?

Erin said...

Yep. Gill's name is embroidered. Just the back-stitch. I did write it in pen first though, before stitching. Unlike mine & Scott's - so those names are a bit uneven & goofy looking!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.