Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tin Roof...Busted!


Well, the box arrived today.


"What box?", you ask? The "prepaid-thanks for using cheap CD carriages from Korea-send us your broken XBOX" box! The down side is that the XBOX has become our music machine, movie player, hard-core game machine...basically the heartbeat of our house...um...not really, but it was pretty important. So, no more of that for a while...the upside is that Mr. Gates is sending me 4 months of prepaid XBOX Live...just in time for Halo 3.


Gillian and I worked on the idea of "nested objects" today. I was hiding objects inside a metal travel mug and letting her discover where they went. No matter how many times we did it, she was surprised/delighted when I would up-end the mug and her treasures would pour out. Fun stuff.


By the way, my wife says her favorite pick-up line is: "Imagine!? You and me walking down the same street on the very same day."

3 comments:

Krista said...

How horrible!! You guys are welcome to come over here to get your movie fix...

faithsalutes said...

That is so funny, Ryan and I also use our X-box for everything! Hahaha. When we lost the remote, I flipped out. We didnt have V either...so everything free involved that box. I feel you.

faithsalutes said...

That is so funny, Ryan and I also use our X-box for everything! Hahaha. When we lost the remote, I flipped out. We didnt have V either...so everything free involved that box. I feel you.