Ann Voskamp's journal challenge to folks to keep track of all the gifts they are grateful for.
Well, I started that a long time ago & totally failed to keep it up.
I am not ready to re-commit to doing this for an extended time period.
I will, however, attempt to count my gifts through November.
(Can you believe we are well into November?!
I planned to write this post a week ago. See? So far, not so good.)
I got to 13 last summer. So, here we start at
14. last minute family holiday at Happy Hollow
16. Having Scott who is happy to share & do life with me.
17. Peyton's sense of humor.
19. Gillian's imagination.
20. Gorgeous November weather.
22. Kendall's teeth coming through.
23. Being able to watch Kendall explore & discover.
24. Brave kids who love a good thrill.
25. Coconut Curry in the freezer for dinner after a long day.