Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Like a Roomba, Only Different

Baby Moira is getting to be a bigger baby.  She loves to eat.  A lot. 
It really makes her smile.  She's get crazy excited pretty easily, though.  She likes to be silly.  And sweet.  She's our little sweetie baby.
She crawls super fast all over the house.  I am remembering why it is a good idea to sweep the floors while your crawling child is asleep.  If I wait until she is awake, then it becomes a crazy chase game.  And, Moira usually wins & gets to the pile of dirt before it is all cleaned up. 
If I just leave it & don't keep the continually shedded pug hair swept up, then Mo turns into a human swiffer broom.  She just goes on automatic, swiffing everything onto her clothes as she moves along.  You know.  Kinda like a Roomba.

5 comments:

Krista said...

I noticed that today! She and Elena are two peas in a pod that way, they both were pulling on my leg begging for for food, and then when I plopped them in front of it I got huge beautiful smiles. :)

Stef said...

she is so.very.beautiful! I love these pictures. Kara gets very excited over food too. She's going through a weird stage where she's being very picky and would rather just eat yogurt and drink milk all day long :(

My friend has a Roomba and she's always on FB going on and on about how wonderful it is! If I didn't love to vacuum, I'd buy one :)

Melissa Joy said...

haha! that is hilarious. :)
and Moira is just so cute! love that smile.

Stephanie said...

Ah, yes. I understand this. If we don't pick up the crumbs on our floor, our 1-year-old WILL!

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Stephanie said...

Ah, yes. I understand this. If we don't pick up the crumbs on our floor, our 1-year-old WILL!

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net