Thursday, December 11, 2008

Will She?

I just wanted to let you all know that my sister at Nourishing, took me & my kids to Half Moon Bay last Saturday morning. I have been waiting for her to post on it. She took some pictures at the beach, that might be pretty nice.... But, I don't know if she blogs anymore...
I took some pictures, but with my mother-in-law's camera. I don't currently have the proper card reader to get the photos off of the camera... If I procure such a device, I will show you some pics.
When we got up there, we had brunch at quaint, localish place, Cafe Classique. We ate on the deck , where nearly everyone else dining had at least one dog. So, I felt pretty good about Peyton throwing all his food on the ground.
Then we went to the Ritz to see all the gingerbread houses. Very cute. Leah & I may enter next year. Gillian, especially, liked seeing all the houses. Most of them were made by little kids. It was fun. The Ritz was a little ritzy, though. They only have valet parking. Ack!
Then, we sent to beach on our way home. It was a lovely day!

4 comments:

Nini said...

Good question! I don't knows if Leah remembers that she has a blog...ha ha! I guess she is a bit busy...but I do chenk every day to see if her brilliant wit has been shared with us once again.

Stef said...

She should! I've missed her blog.

Stef said...

She should! I've missed her blog.

Lettner Family said...

Good question! I don't knows if Leah remembers that she has a blog...ha ha! I guess she is a bit busy...but I do chenk every day to see if her brilliant wit has been shared with us once again.