Sunday, March 15, 2009

We Had Sun

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Our week has been rather a dull one, for the most part. It consisted of me going to the doctor 3 times, trying to find out why I was having terrible pain in my jaw. I am now way better, since we figured it seems to be a sinus infection & I am now on anti-biotics.

We did do a few fun things this weekend. Yesterday, I went to a beach house for a few hours to do some scrapbooking. But, while cropping picture number 4, I also cropped my finger. So, I didn't get much scrapbooking done. Oops. I sat outside on the deck with my mom & sister & talked. That was nice, too.


Today it was nice & sunny here. While Gillian was napping, Peyton was doing some gardening.




Then, while Peyton was napping in the car, Gillian & daddy played at the park.

2 comments:

Stef said...

I'm glad you figured out what was causing the jaw pain. Sinus infections are pure torture. I usually get 2-3 every time I'm pregnant. Ug. I hope you get well soon!

Stef said...

I'm glad you figured out what was causing the jaw pain. Sinus infections are pure torture. I usually get 2-3 every time I'm pregnant. Ug. I hope you get well soon!